Hello reader, PriceofProduct.com wishes to take you to the world of affordable electricity, buckle up for a smooth ride with us. Read through Fuelless Generator Price in Lagos.
Imagine a world where electricity is no more your problem and at the same time you are not disturbed by the cost of fueling your generator. Yes, we’re about to show you that affordable and eco-friendly power is a reality.
In Lagos, where electricity can be scarce, Fuelless Generators are changing the game. Whether you’re at home, run a business, or live in the city, these generators have something special for you.
Get ready because we’re about to explore a place where electricity doesn’t cost a fortune. Fuelless Generators are here to make your life easier, help the environment, and keep your wallet happy.
Prices may vary based on the generator’s size and how much power you need, but one thing is for sure: they’re all about affordable and sustainable energy.
Are you excited to be part of this energy revolution? Let’s walk through how to get your own Fuelless Generator in Lagos. Say goodbye to complicated power sources and welcome to a world where electricity is just a few clicks away.
How Much is Fuelless Generator in Lagos
A fuelless generator operates without the need for conventional fuels like diesel or gasoline, offering an appealing solution in the face of rising fuel prices in Nigeria. A lot of technological companies like Ecotech are making this technology accessible to Nigerians at affordable rates.
To provide you with pricing insights, we conducted a market survey and compiled a list of available fuelless generators and their current prices, as follows:
- 6 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N150,000
- 8 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N300,000
- 10 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N400,000
- 12 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N500,000
- 15 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N600,000
- 20 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N700,000
- 25 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N750,000
- 30 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N800,000
- 35 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N900,000
- 40 KVA Fuelless Generator: Starting from N1,000,000
Please note that prices may slightly vary based on location and company preferences. Delivery charges are location-dependent and typically include installation assistance from the company engineer, ensuring a hassle-free experience with your new fuelless generator.
How to Get a Fuelless Generator in Lagos
Purchasing a fuelless generator in Lagos is straightforward. You can visit local dealers, electronics stores, or check online marketplaces for availability. Many sellers offer delivery services for your convenience.
Here are some reputable places you can get your fuelless generator from:
Ecotech has established itself as a reputable generator manufacturer in Nigeria. With a focus on providing sustainable and affordable power solutions, they have garnered a positive reputation among customers.
The company’s commitment to quality, affordability, and eco-friendliness has made them a popular choice for individuals and businesses seeking reliable power sources. As you explore Ecotech Fuelless Generators, you can have confidence in their background and expertise in the industry.
Official website: https://ecotechfuelessgenerator.websites.co.in/
Phone no: 08104230046
Godbless Technology Import
Godbless Technology Import has carved a niche for itself in the world of sustainable energy solutions. With a commitment to innovation and eco-friendliness, this company offers a range of fuelless generators that have garnered attention across Nigeria.
They deal with fuelless generators. These generators are noiseless because they don’t have an engine, instead they are powered by a dc motor, an alternator, a capacitor, a diode and cable, it recharges while working.
Office address: No 11/13 Alakuko Road MAO Junction, Ijaye, Lagos State.
Phone number: +2347039281844
You can check out reputable online stores like Jumia, Jiji, and Tradeford.
Benefits of Fuelless Generators
Understanding the inner workings and pricing of Fuelless Generators, let’s delve into the advantages they offer:
- Cost-Efficiency: Owning a Fuelless generator translates to lower operating costs. You won’t need to frequently purchase fuel, a significant advantage amidst rising fuel prices.
- Noise-Free Operation: Unlike traditional fuel generators notorious for their noise, fuelless generators operate virtually silently. They incorporate noiseless technology, making them ideal for environments with noise restrictions.
- Environmentally Friendly: Conventional generators that rely on fossil fuels release harmful emissions, contributing to environmental damage. In contrast, fuelless generators are eco-friendly as they do not produce harmful fumes, mitigating their impact on the environment.
- User-Friendly: Fuelless generators are user-friendly. Simply press a button to start them. Installation might be the only challenging part, but the company sends an engineer to assist with this process, ensuring ease of use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there fuelless generator in Nigeria?
Yes, there are company like Ecotech producing fuelless generator in Nigeria
How long can fuelless generator work?
In order not to overuse and overheat the generator, it is advisable to switch off the generator for up to 1hours after using it for about 20hours so you can continue enjoying your safe, noiseless and fuelless power supply.
Is there any generator that does not use fuel?
Fuelless power generators can typically run on renewable sources such as solar, wind, and water. For example, a fuel less solar power harnesses the power of the sun to provide electricity.
Can a 6kva generator run a house?
For an average home, the required KVA should be at least 3 KVA to 5 KVA. With this power in a generator, you will comfortably be able to run all your household appliances.
Wrapping up on Fuelless Generator in Lagos
fuelless generators in Lagos provide an eco-friendly and cost-effective power solution. The price varies based on capacity and features, but their advantages, including sustainability and low operating costs, make them an attractive choice for many Nigerians.
However, it’s essential to consider your power needs and usage before making a purchase decision.